We are happy to announce, we have added Financial Management Services to the range of service products we provide to dental professionals. Our team of finance professionals have many years of experience in accounting and finance with Fortune 100 companies, they are also ADA trained for Dental Offices’ Financial Performance and Monitoring services.
Understanding and interpreting financial reports is an effective tool in making critical and sound decisions in furtherance of your practice. Our finance professionals will help you monitor your financial performance vital to the financial success of your dental practice. Our tailor made consulting services includes a wide variety of financial reporting as well as developing an annual budget and monitoring it on a month to month basis. We will work with you and your accountant to develop a comprehensive high quality financial reporting profile that will help you stay on top of the financial health of your practice.
Our basic goal is to assist our clients in every aspect of their financial reporting by providing the most personal service available. We strive to help you spend less time thinking about finances and more time attending to your patients. The primary focus for our clients is success through financial education of their practice which, in turn, will empower them with the knowledge to make intelligent choices regarding the financial future of their practice.
Some of our services include:
- Understanding and Interpreting your Financial Reports
- Annual Budgeting and Forecasting
- Monthly Financial Analysis
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly Cash Flow Statement
- Monthly Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis
- Monthly Accounts Payable Aging Analysis
- Monthly Income Statement Analysis
- Annual Revenue Projection
- Cost Saving Analysis and Ideas
- Cost Cutting ideas throughout the organization
- Developing Internal Controls and Policies
- Internal Audits (Vendor Set up, Payroll Set up)
- Eliminating Exposure to Financial Fraud
- Working in conjunction with your current accountant
- Monthly Review and report to the client
Your first step to taking control of your Dental office financial status, call us to schedule a meeting: